Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bayshore by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bayshore which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Premier Health Care Provider
A proudly Canadian company since 1966, we’re dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of all Canadians. Our commitment is to provide customized care plans and solutions that allow our clients to remain in the comfort of their own home and a familiar environment.
We go above and beyond to deliver a positive experience to the lives of individuals in our communities. Our services range widely from personal care, home support, companionship, nursing, physio and occupational therapy, serious injury home care, hospital bedside care, palliative/end of life care, funding investigations and more. We deliver the unique Bayshore Healthcare experience built on the principles of Compassion, Respect, Reliability, Patience, Professionalism, Ethics, as well as Continuous Learning and Improvement.
Apply Online Bayshore Jobs
You can be a member of Bayshore family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bayshore where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The infusion nurse, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, establishes, monitors and delivers nursing care to clients as directed by the nursing care plan and in accordance with all required internal and external professional practice standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange and/or provide client care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, counseling and health teaching; report any unusual circumstances to the branch office or to the immediate supervisor.
- Develop and review nursing care plans that are individualized to each client.
- Provide care according to the established care plan ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse.
- Perform routine nursing duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice as defined by the provincial regulating body; perform specialized nursing procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated.
- Perform specialized nursing procedures for which recognized training and current competency have been completed.
- Observe and document client conditions according to Bayshore Home Health standards.
- Receive and transcribe physician’s orders.
- Provide direction, support and delegation to Licensed/Registered Practical Nurses and unlicensed Field employees as appropriate.
- Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing and current registration with the provincial licensing body. The position also requires a solid knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of community nursing.
Proven IV skills that include PIVs, CVADs and PICC lines. Evidence of current ACLS will be seen as an asset. Experience with reading ECGs; experience with administering chemotherapy or willingness to learn more about oncology is important.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent format; ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team; able to perform and prioritize multiple functions and tasks; able to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely; able to freely lift 23 kilograms; able to assist clients with standing, walking and sitting if needed; able to read and interpret technical instructions related to client care; able to visually and auditorially observe and assess clients; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment; evidence of current CPR certification; a valid driver’s license.
Bayshore Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bayshore and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bayshore Jobs;