Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Baycrest Hospital by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Baycrest Hospital which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We are a global leader in aging and brain health.
Baycrest combines a comprehensive system of care for aging patients with one of the world’s top research institutes in cognitive neuroscience, dedicated centres focused on mitigating the impact of age-related illness and impairment, and unmatched global knowledge exchange and commercialization capacity brought to the international marketplace.
Apply Online Baycrest Hospital Jobs
You can be a member of Baycrest Hospital family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Baycrest Hospital where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Apotex 7 is a Stroke and Cognitive Support Unit. This 79 bed unit has residents who are living with a wide range of cognitive and physical changes to their abilities – from mild to severe cognitive impairment and from ambulating independently, to being wheel-chair bound.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports, in consultation with the Registered Nurse/ Registered Practical Nurse, the physical and personal care needs of the client including, but not limited to: hygiene, grooming and dressing, toileting, recording nutrition and hydration intake, provision of preventative skin care
- Supports their independence, dignity, social, emotional and cultural well- being
- Initiates and maintains a relationship with the client, their family and other care providers
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Current P.S.W. certificate from a recognized community college or educational institute or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Long-Term Care with clients in day programs or residents in a Long-Term Care setting preferred
- Certificate in Dementia Care preferred
- Training in Gentle Persuasive Approach and U-First preferred
- Psychogeriatric experience, i.e. mental health assessment and intervention and working with responsive behaviours including various types of dementia, delirium, mental health issues preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills – Meditech, Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
Baycrest Hospital Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Baycrest Hospital and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Baycrest Hospital Jobs;