Baskin-Robbins Job Application Process
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 31st annual Franchise 500® ranking, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium ice cream, specialty frozen desserts and beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 6,700 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies.
Baskin-Robbins is a chain of American ice cream and pastry specialties. Its parent company is Dunkin’s Brands. Baskin-Robbins, headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, was founded in 1945 in Glendale, California by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins. It claims to be the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty stores with more than 8,000 locations. Baskin-Robbins sells ice cream in about 50 countries.
Since it is such a large company, there is always a need for personnel. It is actually very easy to get into work and work here. Because generally anyone who gets along well with people and loves dessert can work at Baskin-Robins. You can start with entry level jobs and rise easily. Baskin Robbins often recruits for entry-level jobs. In addition, the company does not seek experience. If you are aged 16 or over and want to apply for Baskin Robbins jobs, you can view Baskin Robbins job applications online.
Apply Online Baskin-Robbins Jobs
You can be a member of Baskin-Robbins family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online Baskin-Robbins job application where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Working at Baskin-Robbins is mostly the first job experience and gives you room to grow. Many of the employees who started their first jobs still work here. You can also have the opportunity to use your creativity by decorating cakes, working on your skills in human relationships with customers, and even on your management skills.
So, don’t miss all this fun. Find Baskin-Robbins jobs near you, stop by or fill out a form immediately from the link below.
Ice Cream Specialist
- Prepare treat products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment including related chill equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various treat, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or outside building) to immediate work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of chill area.
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans chill area thoroughly at the end of every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Baskin-Robbins Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Baskin-Robbins and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the Baskin Robbins application form in person or you can send it via email.
What will I do if I get to work in Baskin-Robbinste?
Employees mainly greet customers, take ice cream and steal all purchases easily and efficiently. In addition, Baskin-Robbins and crew members keep the store clean and sanitary, especially the kitchen and dining area. Employees receive training on appropriate cleaning techniques and storage procedures.
Is it easy to get hired at Baskin Robbins?
It is definitely very, very easy. Because the job is easy, they usually hire them without looking for much conditions.
How much money does Baskin Robbins pay per hour?
Average Baskin-Robbins hourly pay ranges from approximately $12 per hour for Counter Attendant to $25 per hour for IT Support.
How to Apply for Baskin-Robbins Jobs;