Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Babel Media by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Babel Media which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1999, Babel is a leading global provider of outsourced services to the games and interactive entertainment industries. Our specialty is QA, and games are our passion.
We have both a local and global reach, with offices in North America and Asia, and an experienced QA support network that spans across the world. We are part of the renowned Keywords group, an impressive worldwide array of studios offering quality focused, multilingual services from pre-production through to live support.
We maintain long term partnerships with the biggest players in the industry, and we work with publishers and developers, large and small. We are an approved Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation® and Nintendo QA test partner and have worked on some of the most successful games in recent years.
Apply Online Babel Media Jobs
You can be a member of Babel Media family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Babel Media where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Volta is a high-end creative services studio founded in 2006. The studio’s activities mainly gravitate around the video game and movie industries. Volta’s team of veterans has collaborated in the production of hundreds of high caliber projects with giants of the entertainment industry, such as Activision-Blizzard, EA, Hasbro, Mattel, Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft and Warner Bros. Since 2016, Volta is a division of Keywords Studios.
Want to contribute to amazing projects with an inspiring team? Join VOLTA!
As a 3D Generalist Artist, you will be responsible for creating or adapting, from visual content provided by concept artists, 3D models that meet the high visual, creative and technical standards of the project. The 3D work is usually but not exclusively related to characters, and ranging from upmost realism to stylized cartoon. More specifically, you will:
- Have to demonstrate a broad range of superior modeling (high and low poly) and sculpting skills, both for hard-surface and organic types of asset
- Create UVs, textures, and materials, including the use of normal and displacement mapping techniques
- Contribute effectively within project/technological constraints while creating models in a variety of artistic styles
- Troubleshoot creative and technical issues as they arise
- Collaborate closely with colleagues and art directors
- Participate in art review sessions to achieve an overall high artistic quality
- Set and meet project deadlines/milestones in cooperation with the production department
- Participate actively in team/department meetings
- Additional duties as required
- Demo reel and/or portfolio showcasing strong artistic and technical skills is required
- Solid knowledge of 3DMax or Maya, Zbrush, and Photoshop
- Assets: knowledge of Marmoset, Substance, Unity or Unreal
- Knowledge of human anatomy an asset as well
- Ability to re-topologize meshes for in-game use
- Creativity and adaptability to various visual styles
- Good understanding of game and animation pipelines
- Extensive artistic culture (games, cinema, illustration, etc.)
- Autonomous, resourceful, rigorous, and organized
- Proactivity, positive attitude, and willingness to adapt to various projects
- College or University degree in 3D, art, multimedia, or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience on AAA projects and/or film or commercial industry
Babel Media Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Babel Media and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Babel Media Jobs;