Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Autodata Solutions by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Autodata Solutions which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
GROW WITH US
When you work for Autodata, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our rapidly evolving market. That’s part of the fun. Come grow with us.
The Autodata team continues to grow. As our suite of products and services expands to take advantage of market opportunities, so does our need to recruit top performers. We are always on the lookout for programmers, automotive researchers, data analysts, graphic artists, web designers, as well as technical and customer support people. Thanks to phenomenal growth in existing markets and global expansion on the horizon, we need motivated and career-oriented individuals – like you – to grow along with us.
Apply Online Autodata Solutions Jobs
You can be a member of Autodata Solutions family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Autodata Solutions where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. This is an opportunity for a Senior Leader manage both sides and define not only how the application looks, but how it works. You will translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application while integrating SEO principals into your design. Through collaboration with our backend developers, you will integrate REST service endpoints to the UI through AJAX calls and design the expected output from the services. MUST have solid previous experience with ReactJS to join this project.
- Develop new user-facing features while buiding reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate user interfaces with backend REST services
- Execute effectively in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment while managing multiple time-critical issues
- Act as technical advisor to business owners, project management, UX Designers
- Troubleshoot issues with code, integrations, and other related website properties
- 2+ years of hands-on experience designing and building React.js applications
- Demonstrable experience implementing SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Good understanding of build tools, including Gulp, Bower, Webpack, and Yeoman
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Working knowledge of NodeJS, including Express, Meteor, and other modules
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
For more information about Autodata, please visit our company website: www.autodata.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require accommodations during the recruitment & selection process, please specify.
Autodata Solutions Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Autodata Solutions and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Autodata Solutions Jobs;