Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ausenco by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ausenco which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Ausenco is an exciting, global organisation with a history of attracting visionary people who embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions to each and every project.
We are proud of our heritage and experience, and we build on that tradition through our strong sense of culture, safety first ethos and by delivering breakthrough performances. Every employee has a genuine opportunity to have a say and make a real difference here at Ausenco.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself and create your own career, we encourage you to read about some of our job categories and search our current opportunities for a role that might suit you. If a current opportunity is not apparent, you can register your interest so we are aware of your skills and can consider you for any future job opportunities.
Apply Online Ausenco Jobs
You can be a member of Ausenco family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Ausenco where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Financial Analyst
Our Finance team is seeking energetic and enthusiastic individual for the role of Senior Financial Analyst in Vancouver to provide high value innovative financial analysis and modelling that will support business, project, market and process strategies and improvements.
- Present succinct and useable information to support business decisions.
- Establish, monitor and report on trends and performance against agreed organisational objectives.
- Assist Manager, FP&A to provide continual analysis of financial data to identify any variances and/or trends to inform business decisions
- Preparation and analysis of business line financial performance and KPI analysis
- Support effective decision making by the Executive Team
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly budget reforecasts
- Creating financials models to automate routine tasks and streamline the processes where needed
- Preparing monthly analysis for overhead expenses
- Evaluating risks and opportunities and making actionable recommendations for improvement
- Provide in-depth financial analysis and support on labour cost and individual components
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Accounting designation
- Excel super-user is a must
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years of analytical experience
- Significant experience developing financial models
- Experience in a project based service industry preferred
- Project accounting experience is a strong asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong data mining skills – demonstrated ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions from large volumes of data
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic – results driven
- Strong verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Confident, able to communicate easily with a diverse group of international business personnel
We’re a global leader in consulting, engineering, project management and operations solutions for the resources and energy sectors.
As a member of our team you’ll be encouraged to embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions to each and every project. For that, you’ll receive a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to pursue your career path.
If this role sounds like you, please submit a detailed application directly to this posting. We thank you for your submission and will contact you if we need further information, or if we wish to progress to interview.
Ausenco Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ausenco and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ausenco Jobs;
Search Canada – https://ausenco.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobsearch.ftl