Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at AstraZeneca by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of AstraZeneca which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Explore our career areas
Whether you’re a scientist, a subject expert or a professional, when you join AstraZeneca, you’ll help us to develop life-changing medicines that will make a difference to millions of lives. It doesn’t matter in which capacity you serve – everyone at AstraZeneca is dedicated to innovation, discovery, honesty, education and improving patient health.
Apply Online AstraZeneca Jobs
You can be a member of AstraZeneca family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application AstraZeneca where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Medical Sales Representative
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do; our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer. Every single day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease.
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means building a dynamic, inspiring culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and act with a sense of urgency. We are courageous, taking smart risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new ideas and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver life-changing medicines.
Are you motivated to make a difference in your career? Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and the broader team? The Medical Sales Representative promotes AstraZeneca’s Respiratory portfolio and develops relationships with primary care providers and retail pharmacies in the Ottawa West area.
In our Medical Sales Representative position:
- You will build and execute your sales management plan to meet or exceed sales goals for your territory
- You will promote our Respiratory portfolio and educate our valued customers to create positive outcomes for patients
- Your communication style will easily disseminate product information to physicians, pharmacists and hospital influencers and you will uncover unmet needs and we will develop solutions to meet those unmet needs
- You will act as a partner to colleagues, head office-based partners and key influencers within your District and Regional Business Unit
- You will share field insights with your team and head office partners to enhance ways of working and accelerate our market position
- Your previous experience will enable you to analyze, plan and implement activities to drive business success in your territory such as sales events, expense management and investments in continuous education projects
- Your affinity for people will naturally build strong affiliations with your team and customers ensuring reciprocal working relationships
- You possess a Degree in Science, Business or equivalent
- You have previous sales experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry and have preferably completed your CPPE accreditation
- You have knowledge of Respiratory or you can demonstrate the ability to learn this therapeutic area
- You positively impact and influence others and quickly establish credibility while building strong business relationships
- You are well-organized with strong communication and business skills
- You are committed to a developing a cohesive team environment
- You enjoy and are able to travel frequently
- You are preferably bilingual in English and French
- You hold a valid driver’s license (a valid driver abstract requested at time of acceptance)
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements as outlined above, will progress in our recruitment process.
Internal applicants who are interested in this position are advised to inform their manager before they apply.
AstraZeneca Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, AstraZeneca will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the Talent Acquisition Partner of your accommodation(s) need(s) to ensure your equal participation.
AstraZeneca Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for AstraZeneca and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for AstraZeneca Jobs;