Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Amico by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Amico which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The company employs 1,000+ people with direct operations in 15 countries in the MENA region. Amico was founded by Akef El Maghraby M.D. & Mihran Hazarian in 1984 and is headquartered in Dubai United Arab Emirates.
Apply Online Amico Jobs
You can be a member of Amico family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Amico where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Effective negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to manage relationships.
- Ability to manage and facilitate numerous projects.
- QuickBase experience an asset
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, self-dedicated, and result oriented.
- 1 + years’ experience working as a Project Assistant in the construction industry is an asset.
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, multi task and follow up.
- Proficiency in MS office.
Regional Sales Representative
If you are passionate about hitting sales goal numbers and working with people in a variety of environments, you might be a perfect match for our Regional Sales Representative. We’re looking for an ambitious professional with a proven track record in sales. Your job would be to develop new relationships with potential customers as well as maintain relationships with current customers. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages because we value our team.
Product Quality Inspector
An Entry Level position in Quality Control is open at a rapidly growing Richmond Hill manufacturing Company. Working under the direction of the Quality Control Manager in checking the quality of outbound products, the ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting and testing products to ensure they meet specifications
- Recording inspection results
- Communicate with the production team to ensure orders are shipped on time
- Notify managers about quality issues
Amico Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Amico and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Amico Jobs;