Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Amica Mature Lifestyles by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Amica Mature Lifestyles which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Begin Your Most Rewarding Career. Join the Amica Team.
You’re passionate about providing outstanding guest service and you are searching for meaningful work with a higher purpose. If joining a team of dedicated individuals whose values align with your own is important to you, then consider your next career with Amica.
We recognize that our team members are the key to providing our residents the support they need to enrich their lives in a comfortable, happy and engaging environment. Our employees are rewarded with a “second pay cheque” that comes from helping seniors live fulfilling lives every day.
Amica has been offering a premium senior living lifestyle to Canadians since 1996. Retirement living at Amica reflects our residents’ personal desires and needs. Residents enjoy first-class amenities and services, as well as a caring and attentive team that is there to assist them in any way. Families can choose from three distinct neighborhoods: Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care.
Apply Online Amica Mature Lifestyles Jobs
You can be a member of Amica Mature Lifestyles family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Amica Mature Lifestyles where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Amica Mature Lifestyles offers retirement living options and care services to 3600 seniors in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. With an emphasis of being a great place to call home, our team’s mission is to empower seniors to flourish by supporting them in mind, body, and spirit. In over 40 communities (and growing) we provide first-class independent living, assisted living and memory care living options.
A day in the life of a Licensed Practical Nurse:
Under the direction of the Director of Wellness, you will provide direct, hands on nursing care to residents, including providing guidance to residents in the provision of activities of daily living and programs developed to enhance the psychological, social and recreational needs of Residents.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Current registration and good standing with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia or the College of Licensed Practical Nurses Alberta
- Current CPR/ AED and Standard First Aid certification
- Minimum 1 year recent experience working with geriatrics, long-term care, Assisted Living environment required
What we are looking for:
- Good oral, verbal and written communication skills – English is essential
- Effectively deal with others including coworkers, residents and families
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect, privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to critically think and problem solve
- Ability to effectively organize workload
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Ability to operate computers at a basic level
- Has knowledge of professional accountability with provincial regulatory college
- Is competent in the provision of skilled nursing services according to practice scope
- Ability to self recertify on expiration of both CPR/AED and Standard First Aid certificates
- Maintains current knowledge in Gerontology annually through ongoing education (Training, workshops, certificate programs etc.)
Amica Mature Lifestyles Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Amica Mature Lifestyles and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Amica Mature Lifestyles Jobs;