AMD Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at AMD by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of AMD which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
From gaming to next-gen displays to datacenters, our solutions enable the products you rely on every day: the Microsoft® Xbox One™ and the Sony PlayStation®4, Windows® 10-based laptops and 5K iMacs, state-of-the-art jet airliner navigation systems, efficient and accurate medical imaging devices, some of the world’s largest digital billboards, immersive virtual reality experiences and much, much more.
AMD Enables Accomplishments
“As we enter a new era defined by billions of connected devices and immersive computing experiences that seamlessly blend the physical and digital worlds, you can bet AMD engineers will be innovating at the leading edge of technology.”
- Dr. Lisa Su, AMD President and Chief Executive Officer
Below are just a few of the many reasons AMD ranks in the 2015 CareerBliss 50 Happiest Companies in America and The 25 best tech companies to work for in America:
- Pride in Accomplishment: Challenging work that makes a real difference to global products and technologies
- Room to Grow: A commitment to fostering individual talents and encouraging our teams to think beyond the limits
- Competitive Benefits: Strong support for employee well-being and preventive care, with a comprehensive range of health and wellness programs for you and your family
- Community Involvement: A global culture of supporting our local communities through nonprofit partnerships and company-sponsored volunteer programs
- Financial Planning and Education: Competitive compensation, as well as a robust program for retirement planning and matching
- Work-Life Effectiveness Programs: Employee assistance programs, with many locations featuring access to concierge and emergency back-up care service partners, and free or subsidized gym memberships
- Global Corporate Citizenship: A commitment to reducing our company’s environmental impact and to supporting conflict-free mineral sourcing
- Personal and Professional Development: Opportunities to learn and grow via e-learning programs, company-sponsored trainings and conferences, and personal continuing education
Apply Online AMD Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about AMD hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Engineering expertise, brilliant technical minds, and true innovation are at the core of AMD’s success. Members of our engineering community are an elite team that design and integrate cutting edge technology solutions for our customers: global OEMs, component manufacturers, distributors, resellers and leading software providers. Our engineering teams build game-changing products that enable the world around us and inspire the next generation of graphics and computing innovations.
Sales & Marketing
AMD’s OEM sales, Semi-Custom sales, and channel sales as well as our worldwide marketing teams drive demand for the most innovative computing solutions on the planet: AMD processors, graphics cards, and game consoles, PCs, and servers. This team builds and executes dynamic campaigns and leverages prestigious partnerships with leading developers, e-Sports brands, and hardware partners to spotlight innovations that change the face of the industry, including augmented reality heads-up displays or virtual reality headsets.
Our Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Investor Relations, and Corporate Communications teams are trusted partners in helping AMD meet our business and operational goals. These teams help cultivate our culture of daring and persistent innovation, communicate our story, and ensure we have the right global resources and capabilities. They focus AMD as we navigate the opportunities we face as a global visionary creating groundbreaking products to change the industry and the world.
AMD’s University Relations team is committed to helping students and graduates expand and apply their theoretical knowledge while building on-the-job skills. Interns with the University Relations program are encouraged to display their talents, build professional networks, participate in real-life engineering challenges and apply back to fulltime opportunities upon graduation. Be part of the team that enables today and inspires tomorrow!
Director, Customer Support & Program Management
We are seeking a Director to lead the Program Management team covering a key AMD customer. You will lead a team of five PMs responsible for interfacing with both internal teams and customer to plan, align and execute mutual programs. In addition to leading the PM team, you will play a critical interface role with the customer. The team is located in California and Canada. Ideal candidate should have semi-conductor experience along with experience supporting a large customer. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Hardware System Engineering for our Radeon Technologies Group business unit.
- Key program management interface to key customer
- Manage escalations, customer asks in a proactive manner ensuring needed support is provided; internal escalations as needed to drive closure to customer questions and issues
- Lead and coach customer support the customer program management team
- Partner with functional teams supporting this customer
- Drive consistency in communication and program management techniques
- Build and grow relationships with customer and key internal stakeholders including silicon design, software development, program management, system engineering, business units and AE team
- Drive accountability across key teams working with customer
- Focus on team growth from both program management and leadership point of view
- Communicate status to senior management and other relevant stakeholders
- Prior leadership role in customer support
- Demonstrated success in managing large/critical customer
- Crisis management experience
- Excellent program management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated success in working across geographies and cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven skills in driving organizational change and/or process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Minimum 15 years of work experience
Staff Supply Chain Specialist
The role requires NPI launch preparedness coordination, accuracy of supply plans for NPI/Sustaining products, cost/benefit analysis, and proactive inventory management. The role necessitates advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
The Product Planner will be recognized as the expert of his/ her product portfolio. He/she will drive best in class processes, reporting and communication on a global scale.
- Analyze supply-demand matching, based on MRP system, to determine root cause changes, shortages and surpluses, and identify and drive course corrections.
- Review all MRP inputs with functional owners to drive accountability and data accuracy (Yields, BOM, Capacity, etc.).
- Provide product intelligence and required actions in the generation of the inventory forecast.
- Articulate the difference between the demand plan (ship plan) and revenue plan (MOF). Drive discussion/ actions to close revenue commitment gaps by unit, and improve the overall health of the product(s).
- Recommend demand shaping opportunities to achieve business goals.
- Represent ISC and articulate supply and inventory plans at all meetings with key internal customers: PEO, Business Unit, and Production Control (PLPC). Examples: NPI Readiness/PM, Core Team, SCT, ISC Ops.
- Drive disposition of inactive / hold inventory and represent ISC in meetings with the Business Units, Finance teams and Inventory Management.
- Identify required demand mix for factory planner to execute to when managing the line and creating the Graded Die Forecast (GDF).
- Manage OPN Constraints to align release dates, based on IP date and or manufacturing requirements.
- Coordinate with data management (GPDM) for new BOM creation, based on new RIDV and post-processors.
- Meet with Central Planning to identify part connections / disconnections in the BOM.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Product planning and/ or demand planning experience in a semiconductor environment.
- ROI / Cost Analysis experience.
- Ability to influence across functions & regions (Finance, Business Units, Engineering).
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & change tolerant.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Executive level presentation skills.
- Organizational, problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Advanced Manufacturing knowledge.
- Advanced Supply Chain analysis skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Inventory Management.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
- Intermediate understanding of Finance.
AMD Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for AMD and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for AMD Jobs