Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Agropur by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Agropur which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Agropur Dairy Cooperative is a North American dairy industry leader headquartered in Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada. In the 1930s, hundreds of dairy cooperatives were founded in Quebec due to economic crisis. Agropur is one of the few that survived, celebrating 75 years of achievement in 2013. It today is a leader in the Canadian dairy industry. The Agropur cooperative is the largest Canadian dairy company by annualized sales ($6 billion). It was founded in 1938 and now responds to the call on roughly 3,290 dairy farmers.
Apply Online Agropur Jobs
You can be a member of Agropur family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Agropur where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Shopper Operations Specialist
As a key member of the commercial strategy team, the shopper strategy specialist helps develop shopper approaches for national marketing plans and makes recommendations. The national plans must be based on a thorough understanding of shopper buying behaviour (in-store activation and other special projects)
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Specifically, the shopper strategy specialist:
Outline of Duties
- Coordinates and executes the entire Shopper marketing plan tactics; create POS adapted to the different markets.
- Acts as the liaison / communication agent between the Marketing, Shoppers, Market Strategy and Retail Sales teams, responding to their requests, and sharing pertinent information;
- Development, communication, execution and monitoring of all Trade Marketing, Key Account & Marketing activities and tactics in a timely manner;
- Updates and shares the regional competitive tracker with the various Sales and Marketing teams;
- Regular interaction with various external agencies (Marketing agencies, Customer, printer, suppliers, other);
- Leads all of the necessary work tools for the Sales teams, including presentations, sell sheets, promotional materials and merchandising aids;
- Defines the parameters and manages the execution of all regional Shopper marketing programs, specific to a store or group of stores;
- Management of assigned budgets.
Reporting to the Department Coordinator, the incumbent performs customer service tasks including order entry, follows up in accordance with negotiated agreements, identifies irregularities, communicates with stakeholders and resolves issues. Specifically, he or she:
- Communicates regularly, verbally and in writing, with internal and external clients to transmit or correct, as necessary, information related to an order or to respond to specific requests, and answers all incoming calls from national customers
- Enters purchase orders, sponsorships/samples, credit applications and other related requests received by phone, email, fax, electronic transmission or through customer portals or external applications; records order information, stock-outs and billing on the portals of certain customers (Sysco, GFS)
- Monitors stock-outs and deadlines on a daily basis; follows up with our distribution centres (national and satellite) and the Transportation Department
- Checks claims from customers and Accounts Receivable (over and short deliveries, exchanges, returns, damage in transport, penalties, handling charges, etc.) against the supporting documents and sees to follow-up and/or settlement
- Makes calls for representatives during their vacations; may also be required to replace customer service representatives when they are absent (short, medium or long term) or on vacation
- Ensures the integrity of order data (system, external platforms and interfaces) and follows up as necessary with the persons or departments concerned to make any necessary corrections
Customer Insight Specialist
Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You can join, as well, Agropur’s extended family.
Great career opportunities as a Customer Insight Specialist!
Our mission is to drive profitable mutual growth through a customer centric category leadership approach leveraging a thorough understanding of individual customer strategies and opportunities while maximizing our Human Capital potential.
**This position can be either located in Montreal (Qc) or in Markham (ON)**
Our future colleague:
- Analyze available data to uncover business opportunities by banner;
- Provide recommendations on pricing, promotions, merchandising and assortment while following our MAPPS guidelines;
- Work with the account manager and the commercial strategy team to ensure profitable growth for our brands and the category at the account;
- Provide training for the account managers on best practices to maximize value from customer / consumer data;
- Publication of monthly reports and management of POS databases.
- Support the analysis on new business opportunities for sales.
- You are recognized for your human approach and your relation competencies;
- You want to move fast but not at the expense of moving ahead as a team;
- You are energetic, enthusiast and you contaminate your team;
- You find it motivational to have several files to juggle;
- You are passionate about the CPG field.
Agropur Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Agropur and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Agropur Jobs;