Agfa Healthcare Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Agfa Healthcare by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Agfa Healthcare which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Agfa HealthCare, present in 1 hospital out of 2, is a leading provider of Healthcare IT & Digital Imaging solutions
Apply Online Agfa Healthcare Jobs
You can be a member of Agfa Healthcare family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Agfa Healthcare where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Support Services Analyst
The Support Services Analyst position is a pivotal position within Service Operations. The employee in this position is responsible for the reporting and analysis of the Support Service related data for use in periodic reviews and management meetings to identify trends, issues and associated root causes. The employee will require a high degree of independence and initiative to effectively represent the Service Operations organization on cross-functional teams. Responsible for financial and ongoing data analyses in support of departmental strategies, goals and objectives to achieve desired business outcomes.
This position will be based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada or in Greenville, South Carolina, US
- Uses DMAIC, Activity Based Management and other methodologies to define and prove hypotheses in order to drive corrective actions leading to measurable cost reductions and profitable growth.
- Develop/maintain comprehensive dashboards/metrics reports for sales and performance metrics
- Proactively identifies and investigates issues using in-house and field trending data. Works cross-functionally to lead teams in suggesting and implementing process improvement changes for preventive recurrence.
- Assists Customer Support personnel with finding patterns and relationships in data; produces periodic and ad hoc reports based on these analyses.
- Supports NA Controlling team with ongoing monthly forecasting, measurement and results accuracy validation for support services organization
- Supports ad-hoc data & financial analysis requests
- Works with business teams to define and prioritize reporting system enhancement requests.
- The Service Operations organization has a global responsibility and the candidate will need to effectively work with different cultures, methodologies, and adjust for different time zones.
Enterprise PACS Product Manager
As Enterprise PACS Product Manager you are responsible for:
- Establishing and prioritizing product requirements and use cases with a strong focus on medical imaging workflows while working with input from regional and global solutions teams and from an in-depth knowledge of customer and market needs to support the solution and its stakeholders.
- Contributing to, driving and executing the product vision and roadmap in support of the solution & business roadmaps, focusing on key differentiators.
- Acting as liaison and source of product knowledge to various teams like Regional Marketing and Sales, Global Product Marketing, Technical Services, Professional Services, Regulatory, Verification and Validation, Platform Definition and Validation, Project Management Office and Development.
- Making effective use of industry intelligence at the product, business, and competitive level.
- Evaluating product performance in the field, ensure success of the product and steer necessary changes for optimization and customer satisfaction.
- Working with talented and diverse Product Development teams worldwide (Gent, Mortsel, Shanghai, Vienna, Waterloo, and Boston).
- Embrace agile methodology and scrum structure, and work through customer collaboration to help improve customer feedback and time-to-market.
Global Compensation & Benefits Manager
Agfa Healthcare is currently looking for a Global Compensation & Benefits Manager to join its team in Waterloo
As a Global Compensation & Benefits Manager you will be an important member of the Global HR team. This position includes :
- Development and design of compensation packages and policies aligned with the organization’s strategy
- Assessment of the employees’ needs by means of different elevation methods and techniques
- Creation and improvement of salary, benefit and bonus systems
- Alignment of all compensation systems to general conditions on the labor market as well as on legal regulations
- Support of leaders and people managers in their decisions about compensation packages and ways to motivate employees
- Preparation of regular audits and reports
- Coordination and implementation of the global mobility policies and programs across different geographies
About the team :
The Global Human Resources department of Agfa HealthCare IT is team of 30 HR professionals (HR Business Partners, HR Managers, Talent Acquisition, HR Services and Compensation & Benefits) providing support on people and organization matters to the Agfa HealthCare IT organization. The HR teams works in close co-operation with the HealthCare IT leaders and people managers in the different business divisions and regions.
Agfa Healthcare Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Agfa Healthcare and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Agfa Healthcare Jobs;