Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Aecon by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Aecon which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally.
Apply Online Aecon Jobs
You can be a member of Aecon family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Aecon where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Under the general supervision of the Vice President, Estimating, Infrastructure, the Advsior & Analyst, Estimating Standards and Benchmarking through a thorough understanding of estimating practices and productivity tracking controls will:
• Use estimating software to prepare standardized cost breakdown structures from first principles for all types of Civil Infrastructure scopes and facilitate its usage across Infrastructure teams.
• Assist in preparation and review of formal project budgets/cost catalogues to ensure conformance with benchmark productivity standards.
• Record, analyze, translate, and implement benchmarked productivities within and across benchmarking databases.
• Facilitate implementation of standard estimating reports across Infrastructure teams.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Requisition and Receiving Administrator
Reporting to the General Manager for the district, the Requisition and Receiving Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining requisitions in SAP, track planned and actual costs, as well as receive and track deliveries and equipment. This position requires the ability to work independently and as part of a team, exercising judgment and initiative and involves multi-tasking. This position works as a liaison between offices and field workers and must possess knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Create requisitions and request equipment in SAP
- Manage and monitor planned and actual costs
- Liaise with internal buyers and be the direct point of contact
- Request quotes from internal buyers for pricing on tools and equipment requested
- Receive shipment and enter packing slips into SAP as receipts or delivery confirmation
- Ensure that all packing slips have been verified for all pertinent information
- Track small toolsand and hydrovac equipment
- Maintains and organizes all related filing systems
- Generate Vendor Corrective Measures Form when required
- Other administrative/data entry duties as required
Aecon Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Aecon and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Aecon Jobs;