ADP Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ADP by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ADP which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., commonly known as ADP, is an American provider of human resources management software and services. Until 2014, ADP was one of four American companies in the S&P 500 to have a AAA credit rating from both Standard & Poor’s (S&P) and Moody’s.
Apply Online ADP Jobs
You can be a member of ADP family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ADP where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior HR Business Advisor
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient on a wide variety of employment laws and regulations at both the provincial and federal levels, and other legislation as it applies to employment. Continually updates and maintains knowledge of other HR related topics Utilizing a proactive, consultative approach, receives and responds to client inquiries, ranging in complexity and scope, by educating clients on human resources tools, information, and best practices regarding: federal and provincial law, compliance requirements, employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits, staffing, performance management, termination of employment, rewards and recognition, occupational safety and health, leaves of absence and other HR related topics.
- Leverages every client touchpoint as an opportunity to create value for the client by not just providing HR best practice information but also identifying and sharing information on HR Solutions products, features and capabilities that can help to address the clients immediate HR needs as well as strategically support long terms needs.
- Effectively executes inbound and outbound client communications, with quality, in accordance with standard ADP call strategies and expectations. Adheres to internal policies and procedures in an effort to minimize risk and liability to ADP. Must be able to transition between a wide variety of HR competencies quickly and proficiently.
- Researches information from multiple resources to provide best practice knowledge to external and internal clients. External clients range in size, employees, and span a wide variety of industries and levels of HR experience. Writes and publishes content based on research, on the ADP HR AssistSM portal, for clients related to HR and the Employee Lifecycle. Keeps up to date on HR hot topics and utilizing client inquiry reporting to identify content for the ADP HR Assist portal.
- Provides training and mentoring to assigned associates within the department. Mentors team members to provide outstanding service to clients in regard to complex, difficult and sensitive human resource and employee relations issues in accordance with legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Serves as a primary point of contact and exercises independent judgment to resolve client escalations.
- Participates in assigned HR projects to increase HR knowledge and experience including but not limited to in depth HR research, development of HR training, development of product enhancements, and works with multiple levels of HR Solutions team to assist in resolving multiple complex HR issues for clients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- An undergraduate degree in human resources, business or related
- 5 years of client support HR experience with an understanding of day to day HR requirements/tasks
- Valid HR Certification required
- Bilingual abilities required (French)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through individual efforts and influencing others, without authority over them.
- Uses internal tools to resolve client issues
- Resolves client issues through effectively influencing internal relationships within ADP.
- Ability to communicate effectively by speaking, listening and writing. Can effectively work virtually with client across the country and good style and client experience orientation
- Uses independent judgment to determine the appropriate amount of information to provide client and the level of detail and explanation needed to ensure satisfactory understanding
- Ability to drive results through individual efforts and influencing others
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Bi-lingual A Plus!!
Client Service Manager
- Support a team of 10-12 CSRs to deliver the “effortless client experience”
- Responsible for ensuring proactive engagement with client base and managing any escalations for the team
- Participate in client meetings (virtual and face to face) to strengthen Service relationship, determine further opportunities, resolve escalations and address root cause of issues
- Ensure all client interactions are handled with professionalism utilizing the “Stellar Service” call quality model and our World Class Service values
- Ensure seamless transition between implementation and service; participate in on-site turnover meetings with Implementation
- Responsible in developing innovative and proactive methods to ensure the team achieves core performance standards and business goals as measured by KPIs
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for a team of CSRs
- Work with all associated partner teams to manage client and team escalations
- Cooperatively work with Sales team in supporting client relationships and requests for information
- Coordinate, communicate and initiate follow up with other teams, departments and provide feedback to the Director relating to process improvements or business optimization opportunities
- Monitor, evaluate and manage CSR performance, conduct coaching sessions to set goals and objectives
- Development of CSRs by providing meaningful feedback and developing action plans to ensure continuous growth of associates
- Team engagement, strategy and goal setting by providing direction, support and guidance to CSRs
- Complete performance appraisals for associates
- Minimum 3 years management experience in leading a team of client service representatives
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, coupled with strong active listening skills
- Proven Supervisory skills, including the ability to lead by example, mentor, coach, train, performance manage and act as a positive role model for team members, while remaining approachable, objective and resourceful
- Strong proponent of Employer of Choice and World Class Service initiatives including Respect and Collaboration and Situational Leadership Models
- Must possess a strong client focus and sense of accountability
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, probe, analyze and problem-solve complex issues
- Has acquired a thorough understanding of the business and business issues. Ability to successfully work in a changing environment and consistently achieve exceptional quality standards, while ensuring the team provides outstanding customer service to all clients
- Demonstrated prioritization, organization, time-management and follow up skills
- Post-secondary education or equivalent business experience (3-5 years), CPA Level 2 would be an asset
- Knowledge of ADP work flow, prior automated payroll experience and a thorough understanding of ADP would be an asset
- Knowledge of Auto Pay and Pay Tech would be an asset
- Produce timely and accurate payroll- includes all interface and payroll processing activities.
- Ensure quality controls in the payroll process and update documentation- includes reconciliation of results and audit checks
- Act as day-to-day liaison with client designated contacts for payroll-related processing.
- Respond to client inquiries and take appropriate action ensuring timely review and resolution of issues.
- Work effectively across GlobalView and ADP business groups to resolve client issues.
- Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents
- Highlight and escalate relevant matters that may impact the running of client payrolls
- Process relevant tax forms for employees
- Conduct timely and accurate processing of cyclical events including month-end, qrtr-end, and year-end activities; Balance client data for QTR and YE
- Audit work of other team members
- Monitor and report on payroll performance metrics related to assigned clients
- Participate in testing and validation as required for product updates, configuration changes, and cyclical processing events (such as yr end).
- Assist implementation during testing phases/parallel processing/UAT
- Maintain up to date knowledge and expertise of statutory legislation and ADP systems
- Manage client issues in CRM system and work with client and internal partners to classify, prioritize and follow-up
- Provide consultative advice, mentoring support and guidance to clients on payroll processes and changes, as well as area of expertise
- Analyze and resolve complex issues encountered within the team and/or client; Demonstrate strong analytical and error resolution skills for complex payroll environments
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvement methodologies that strengthen service delivery
- Lead – develop, organize and lead team, including coaching, training, monitor and manage work activity.
- Resource planning and scheduling. Input into interview and selection process.
- Participate and provide input on developmental/performance activities of team.
- Provide training, guidance, and mentoring of team members to develop and improve individual skills while increasing team performance.
- Act as manager when assigned.
- 5-8 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in IT/Business
- SAP certification or equivalent SAP work experience
- Payroll industry, process, and country-specific knowledge and expertise
- Ability to use ADP systems and processes accurately and consistently; “SAP” HR/Payroll expertise
- Customer Service Skills, Client focus
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills, written, listening and verbal, in country of servicing and English
- Troubleshooting/problem resolution skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Team oriented/Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines
- Analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Mentor and Guide other associates
Client Services Associate
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Solutions division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP’s services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?Service Delivery at ADP. It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Answer and assume full responsibility and ownership of incoming client calls, e-mails, or projects, while ensuring complete customer satisfaction-Professionally assist clients while simultaneously navigating through various on-line applications-Uncover client needs through the use of effective probing techniques, active listening, and communication skills-Accurately implement changes to company set-up with attention to detail-Provide clear and concise follow-up throughout the duration of a project-Fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment-Balance multiple client commitments against new requests in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun environment-Identify- recommend, or refer any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries, to the appropriate internal ADP Team-Strong technical skills/savvy with the ability to systematically instruct clients on the use of ADP products and systems-Ability to work independently while demonstrating resourcefulness in the use of available tools and support resources-Commitment towards continuous improvement and a proactive approach towards personal development
ADP Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ADP and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ADP Jobs;