Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Adidas by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Adidas which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Adidas AG is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
Apply Online Adidas Jobs
You can be a member of Adidas family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Adidas where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Provide sales, operations and personnel leadership for the store and ensure all business and personnel targets are met or exceeded. Responsible for operational and fiscal accountability for the store.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
- Manages and allocates resources effectively and efficiently to ensure store meets key performance indicators and profit and loss expectations.
- Positively communicates and demonstrates the Brand values, attitude and culture.
- Ensures consistent implementation of all corporate programs, initiatives and strategies.
- Provides constructive feedback to District Manager on success and feasibility of current and new programs, other initiatives, and specific store needs.
- Creates effective succession, recruiting, hiring and training plans, resulting in lower store turnover.
- Develops staff by evaluating and providing performance feedback (performance and potential), seizing all coaching and training opportunities and fostering a team environment to meet store and company objectives.
- Promotes a high performance culture by setting clear expectations, holding employees accountable, creating an effective and efficient work environment, and setting goals that focus the team on key drivers that impact success.
- Cooperates with District Manager to develop clear action plans for store and thrives to achieve objectives, deliverables and timelines of plan.
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Assist customers in determining which products and services best fit their needs and interest them in the merchandise. Promotes the sale of merchandise by meeting or exceeding standards for productivity. Maintains awareness of all product requirements and information, promotions and advertising. Maintains inventory and provides customer service. Accountable for accurate and complete sales transactions.
- Assists customers in the selection of adidas merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
- Ensures adidas’ customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer’s wants and needs, and providing product information when required.
- Drive and close sales by utilizing adidas’ selling techniques and the in-store AOS system (where available).
- Completes customer sales transactions (cash, credit, debit, etc.).
- Maintains store appearance, assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and assist with customer service inquiries.
- Proficient knowledge of adidas’ products and programs, including technology, product information and requirements, merchandise promotions, and advertising.
Adidas Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Adidas and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Adidas Jobs;