Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Active Network by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Active Network which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Founded in 1999, ACTIVE Network is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We are part of Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN), which has been delivering innovative payment solutions for over 50 years.
Apply Online Active Network Jobs
You can be a member of Active Network family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Active Network where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is to be a part of the Talent Acquisition team which develops and executes effective methods to identify, source, assess and attain the most qualified candidates for the organization.
Client Application Specialist
This position is an exciting, full-time customer support analyst who will provide technical support to end users on a variety of issues. The ideal candidate will be able to identify, research, and resolve software problems and technical requests that are reported via telephone calls, emails, and the self-service portal. This position tracks and monitors problems to ensure their timely resolution.
Our Client Application Specialist team is comprised of technology gurus, recent college graduates, problem-solvers, and product experts reminding our clients that behind our innovative software applications are great people who are passionate about what they do!
- Provide second tier technical phone/email support to customers;
- Analyze problems, answer questions, and provide training on ACTIVE software;
- Make customizations based on customer needs;
- Identify, test, and identify workarounds for bugs;
- Provide feedback to the development team on issues pertaining to the system;
- Provide regular updates to customers on open support issues;
- Research issues dealing with 3rd party technology;
- Log all communications and essential information into an internal database on a daily basis;
- Work with Implementation Analysts and Sales as needed to ensure clients’ needs are met.
The Inside Sales Account Executive is a self-motivated and driven individual focused on developing new business opportunities within an assigned market and territory. The expectation is to meet and exceed quotas to help us develop and grow loyal customer relationships across our diverse products and markets. The ideal candidate is someone who is focused on winning, goal oriented and known for building trust and rapport.
- Identify new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calls, qualifying, referrals, and leveraging existing lead generation tools
- Use solution-selling techniques to understand the problems that prospective customers are facing and demonstrate ACTIVE’s solution(s) to solve these problems
- Manage the entire sales cycle as the primary contact and advisor for prospective clients
- Develop new opportunities on a daily basis, while continuing to invest in existing opportunities by scheduling meetings, demonstrations, sending proposals, and securing new agreements
- Record and maintain detailed records of all interactions in CRM tool.
- Meet and exceed all targets and quotas
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for prospective clients
- Continually increase product and job expertise by participating in training and educational opportunities
- Keep abreast of best practices and market trends
Active Network Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Active Network and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Active Network Jobs;