Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Acrodex by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Acrodex which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
PCM Canada (formerly Acrodex), is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. Our mission is to “deliver enterprise IT solutions that enable customers to achieve their business outcomes.” Translating our technical strength into business value for our clients requires more than just expertise and strategic alliances; it requires a team that thrives on understanding and solving problems. With office locations across Canada, we provide our clients with flexible IT solutions that drive results.
Apply Online Acrodex Jobs
You can be a member of Acrodex family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Acrodex where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Account Executives will be responsible for managing a robust book of business that consists of current and prospective clients. Every employee will receive extensive training, access to incentive programs, and the opportunity to develop their IT career in a fast-paced, team-first environment. The role is supported by strong network of IT professionals, subject matter experts, and world-class vendor partners, including Microsoft, HPE, HP, Dell, Apple, and Cisco among many others.
- Build and grow your own book of business across Canada and build client relationships
- Help clients achieve their goals through the use of technology
- Identify business opportunities and engage IT specialists in growing your book of business
- Develop relationships with PCM Canada’s partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell EMC, Lenovo, HP, Apple, and many others to partner on building solutions to enable your clients to run smarter
- Be a part of a continuous learning culture at the forefront of the world’s fastest growing industry
IT PLC Specialist
There is a possibility of extensions at the client’s discretion. The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years PLC experience working in the Oil & Gas industry assessing equipment and documenting the readings. All candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications will be accepted until: Monday, April 9, 2018.
- 5+ years PLC experience working in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience with assessing equipment and documenting the readings
- Experience with making changes/upgrades following standard policy and procedures
- Oil & Gas field experience with standard safety training
- Experience using applications (ie VersionDog) to document findings
- Familiar with Siemens Simatic, Rockwell Rslogix 5000/500/5
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Acrodex Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Acrodex and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Acrodex Jobs;