Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Absolute by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Absolute which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We’re growing fast and hiring in almost every department at Absolute!
We are looking for smart, talented and passionate people who want to create, market, sell, and support the most resilient endpoint security solutions available.
Apply Online Absolute Jobs
You can be a member of Absolute family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Absolute where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Account Manager – Commercial
Accountabilities Will Include:
New Acquisition & Retention
Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to up selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with Absolute partners.
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging marketing and the partner community to drive pipeline and revenue
- Drive revenue from assigned accounts by managing the renewal/re-purchase process and by up-selling/cross-selling Absolute products & services
- Deliver proactive license expiry communications
- Track future expiries as sales opportunities
- Process license co-terms and buy-backs
- Provide product demos
Provide new Absolute customers with a world-class account kick-off experience:
- Conduct customer welcome and onboarding sessions
- Set up account contacts and user profiles
- Assist with product configuration
- Provide product demos
- Deliver knowledge transfer and respond to product usage questions
Work directly with assigned accounts to maximize engagement and retention:
- Review product usage and adoption, making optimization recommendations as required
- Share customer best practices (vertical-specific)
- Deliver new product release updates and training
- Help customers identify at-risk data and/or devices
- Provide proactive account support
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reviews
- Provide account health checks
- Account maintenance activities such as agent over-installs, agent removal, and expired licenses
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, own and manage the opportunities, and drive them to close
- Deliver recurring customer satisfaction surveys and follow up on results
- Approving orders with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Participate in Sales initiatives and develop related knowledge:
- Attend mandatory and optional sales training sessions
- Grow knowledge of Absolute products/services and internal systems
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based sales activity, and a strong focus on business development and renewals
What You’ll Need:
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3+ years of commercial selling and/or account management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial high-tech environment
- Post-secondary education required (diploma /degree in sales or business preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent customer-engagement and relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn technical products and solutions
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Familiarity with leveraging CRM and/or SFDC as a sales management tool
- Travel to annual sales meetings (North America)
- Ensure all interactions are handled professionally at all times and with the highest level of service, follow through and consistency.
Absolute Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Absolute and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Absolute Jobs;