Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ABB by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ABB which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Discovering ABB is even better on the inside
We offer a dynamic, challenging, talent-driven and teamwork-based work environment. Discover the difference your initiative, drive and passion can make at ABB in Canada, and why a better world begins with you.
Our business. Your legacy.
Apply Online ABB Jobs
You can be a member of ABB family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ABB where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Azure Back-End Software Developer
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
We are building a world-class development team passionate about implementing and deploying the ABB Ability platform for onshore Oil and Gas. Are you passionate about building complex, highly scalable cloud solutions to present data form IoT devices?
We are using leading edge technology such as Azure Cloud, real-time databases, Progressive Web Apps, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions and IoT hubs to help Oil and Gas production company’s take advantage of the cloud. We are looking for developers who share our passion for exceptional coding and well versed in software development principles with solid understanding of Azure back-end services, security and performance. Utilizing your Azure skills you will get the opportunity to help build and maintain a SaaS solution that is scalable, maintainable and secure
• Develop understanding of ABB’s Oil and Gas SCADA solutions
• Work with senior developers and architect on complex back-end services
• Understand or willing to learn Azure analytics and machine learning services
• Able to develop, test, deliver, document and support new features using .NET Core
• Develop, debug and deploy Azure Functions for new application logic
• Able to develop and maintain existing REST APIs and Swagger documentation
• Use VSTS to update build deployments
• Demonstrate ability to successfully work in a small, innovative and creative team
• Demonstrate understanding of user experience development
• Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent degree and relevant experience
• 5+ years professional software development
• Visual Studio and .NET core development
• Experience developing using Azure services including Cosmos DB, Azure storage and Azure Functions
• Experience deploying and updating SaaS systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Enjoys working with others in a small team
• Positive attitude
• Enjoys solving problems
• Attention to detail, but willing to ask when stuck
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package. ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation. The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
ABB Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ABB and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ABB Jobs;