7-Eleven Job Application Process
7-Eleven is a chain of companies with more than 48,000 stores worldwide. The countries with the highest market share are Japan, United States of America, Canada, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Thailand.
7-Eleven is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
As the company grows, it recruits personnel at different levels in different departments. One of the most important points for 7-Eleven is experience. For this reason, it attaches importance to experience when choosing personnel. Although it recruits part-time and periodic personnel from time to time, it recruits mostly full-time personnel.
Apply Online 7-Eleven Jobs
The Sales Associate is a key employee whose actions have a direct effect on the store quality for guests, in addition to ensuring profitability of stores. This position is responsible for providing prompt, efficient, effective, safe and courteous quality services to the guest.
Cultivate a G•U•E•S•T in Mind Culture.
1. Focus on the wildly important.
2. Be a leader.
3. Be committed to the guest.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service by discovering guest’s needs.
- Rings up all sales on cash register, or point-of-sale equipment properly and accurately. Using suggestive selling techniques.
- Maintains ethical integrity, and honesty while handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
- Follows policies and procedures established to prevent loss or cash and merchandise due to actions by employees, vendors, and customers. Ensures proper cash handling procedures and policies are followed.
- Safeguards cash and merchandise; follow company robbery prevention and reaction procedures as provided in the Emergency Response and Reporting Procedures and Policy Manual.
- Performs duties necessary to maintain internal and external store cleanliness; in addition to basic upkeep so that floors, windows, restrooms, food preparation areas, shelves, and counters stay clean and presentable at all times.
- Reacts and reports to customer complaints tactfully and promptly.
- Follows company policy and procedure and all laws governing restricted beverage and tobacco sales.
- Performs service transactions in accordance with company policy such as s lottery sales and redemption; vendor coupon redemptions; company approved credit cards, and etc.
- Adheres to company policies when related to safety and security. Looking for and eliminating safety hazards; reporting unsafe acts or conditions to management.
- Prepares required accident/incident reports; immediately reporting such activities to the Facility Manager.
- Maintains gas island cleanliness, safety, and stock levels (oil spills, windshield fluid, pumps, and etc.)
- Complies with all food safety behaviors including: proper handling procedures, temperature requirements, and established sanitary standards.
- Receives products from vendors, following correct procedures. Assist management in vendor check-in.
- Maintains merchandise including: proper rotation, storage, stocking, and pricing promptly/accurately.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and audits.
- Maintains knowledge of all products offerings and promotions.
- Completes all required paper work accurately (vendor invoices, job assignment sheets, etc.)
- Maintains a professional appearance in accordance with company uniform and personal appearance policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports to work on time and when scheduled.
7-Eleven Application Form/PDF
7-Eleven generally accepts online applications through its career site. You can also print the form from time to time and complete your application from the nearest store.
How old do you have to be to work at 7 Eleven?
18 years old.
What is the starting pay at 7 Eleven?
Average 7 Eleven hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.50 per hour for Cashier to $18.73 per hour for Store Manager. The average 7 Eleven salary ranges from approximately $15,000 per year for Retail Sales Associate to $43,659 per year for Store Manager.
How to Apply for 7-Eleven Jobs;